Whilst we will ensure that all government guidelines and requirements are met, you can enjoy our many facilities, our expanse of outdoor space and our rural location. All we ask is that our guests take joy in a memorable stay with family, friends and loved ones and we’ll take care of the rest.
So when our doors open on 4th July, we look forward to welcoming you back safely and with the same award winning hospitality you have come to know and love from The Belfry.
Our Pledge To You
Social Distancing & Your Event
Cleaning Standards & Protective Equipment
Meeting the highest standards of cleanliness and ensuring our guests and teams remain safe is our highest priority. Ahead of opening, we have reviewed all cleaning procedures and protocols across all areas of our resort. Here are some of the new measures we will be adopting to keep our guests safe.
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have invested in state of the art, new cleaning equipment that uses Electrostatic Technology. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution of cleaning products and total disinfectant of every surface it coats.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our resort, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our housekeeping team, guests are encouraged to use the alcohol gel, antibacterial soap and cleaning wipes provided.
- Prior to opening, our teams will be fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- New procedures will be put in place to help identify team members who may be feeling ill, or are displaying symptoms, before their shift starts.
We have reviewed our already thorough cleaning protocols, so our guests can relax and enjoy a great nights’ sleep, in a soft and comfy bed and safe room.
- We have introduced a new door seal, so that you can be confident no-one else has been in your room once it’s been cleaned.
- Bed linen is washed at 70 degrees
- We have removed all non-essential and reusable items from our rooms, including cushions, additional pillows, hospitality trays and printed materials.
- We encourage guests to use The Belfry App to benefit from a contact-free experience, including housekeeping requests.
- Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a 'rest period' before new guests arrive.
- As a temporary measure we will not be servicing rooms during a stay. Guests can request fresh towels by depositing dirty towels in a bag provided and leaving it outside their rooms. Fresh towels will be delivered in a new, clean bag and left outside the room for collection.
- All high-touch points will receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
Contact Free Hotel Services
We encourage our guests to take advantage of the The Belfry App and enjoy a contact-free hotel experience, including:
- Check-in and check out online.
- Digital smart key - have your room key delivered straight to your smartphone.
- Chat to our team.
- Order food from our In Room Dining menu.
- Contactless payment available across the Resort.
Breakfast and Dining
- We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items. These have been replaced with a delicious new menu in The Ryder Grill, Sam’s Club House, Rocca’s and a breakfast service that includes hot and cold food, tea, coffee and juices.
- We have removed reusable and 'open' items including beer mats, drinks stirrers etc.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- We have taken the necessary steps to space our seating in according with social distancing measures. Socially distanced, yet hospitable.
Meetings & Events
- Social distancing across all of our meeting and event space with new measured capacities.
- Meeting and event spaces access controlled with new deep cleaning protocols and all touch points sanitised regularly.
- Bespoke food and beverage options for successful socially distanced events.
- Single use products to minimise contact.
- Electrostatic sprayers utilised daily in all meeting spaces.
- Socially distanced and capacity controlled.
- On course sanitiser.
- All golf buggies sanitised between each guest.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, seating and shoe cleaning have been removed.
- We are working with ESPA on developing our service to make sure our guest and team stay safe including reduced capacity in the Spa and relaxation areas.
Ahead of our opening, we have taken the time to rethink our processes and introduce new measures to keep our members and team safe.
We've taken the opportunity to carefully rethink our processes and to introduce a number of important and innovative initiatives, so that when we are ready to reopen our gyms, pools and class studios we can do so in the knowledge that it is safe to do so for our members and team.
We recognise that this is just the start. We will be going 'above and beyond' UK Government guidelines to keep you safe, and will continually monitor and update our safety measures and as the situation changes. We will continue to maintain the highest cleanliness standards and adopt the best health and safety practices to keep our fitness community safe and sound.
When we get the go ahead, we’ll evaluate if we feel comfortable safely reopening our Club.
As soon as we do, we’ll let you know!
Distance Not Distant
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back, and although we’ll be physically distancing, our warm and welcoming hospitality will shine through.
We have taken the necessary steps to space out furniture and seating in public areas. We ask that our guests please adhere to the 2 metre safe measures we have introduced, to keep our guests and teams safe.
We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.