Our Pledge To You
We're Good To Go
Cleaning Standards & Protective Equipment
Meeting the highest standards of cleanliness and ensuring our guests and teams remain safe is our highest priority. We have reviewed all cleaning procedures and protocols across all areas of our resort. Here are some of the measures we have adopted to keep our guests safe.
- We have provided additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have invested in state of the art, new cleaning equipment that uses Electrostatic Technology. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution of cleaning products and total disinfectant of every surface it coats.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our resort, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our housekeeping team, guests are encouraged to use the alcohol gel, antibacterial soap and cleaning wipes provided.
- Our teams are fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- Procedures are in place to help identify team members who may be feeling ill, or are displaying symptoms, before their shift starts.
We have reviewed our already thorough cleaning protocols, so our guests can relax and enjoy a great nights’ sleep, in a soft and comfy bed and safe room.
- We have a door seal, so that you can be confident no-one else has been in your room once it’s been cleaned.
- Bed linen is washed at 70 degrees
- Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a 'rest period' before new guests arrive.
- As a temporary measure, for guests here longer than one night, we offer the choice of daily servicing of their room during their stay.
- All high-touch points receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
Contact Free Hotel Services
We encourage our guests to take advantage of some of our contact-free options including:
- Order food from our In Room Dining menu.
- Contactless payment available across the Resort.
Breakfast and Dining
- We encourage guests where possible, to remain at a safe distance and to ensure regular hand washing and use of hand sanitisers is followed across the Resort.
- Buffet breakfast will be available from Wednesday 21st July.
- All tables are thoroughly sanitised between guests.
Meetings & Events
- Meeting and event spaces access controlled with deep cleaning protocols and all touch points sanitised regularly.
- Single use products to minimise contact.
- Electrostatic sprayers utilised daily in all meeting spaces.
- Outdoor space remains available, weather dependant, for tea coffee breaks and lunch.
- All equipment will be cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes before and after every use.
- We advise delegates to take lateral flow tests before their meeting to ensure a safe environment for all.
- All golf buggies sanitised between each guest.
- On course sanitiser provided.
- All treatment rooms and facilities are thoroughly sanitised between each guest.
- We encourage Spa guests to regularly wash hands and use the sanitiser provided.
- We continue to go 'above and beyond' UK Government guidelines to keep you safe, and will continually monitor and update our safety measures. We will continue to maintain the highest cleanliness standards and adopt the best health and safety practices to keep our fitness community safe and sound.
The Belfry Team
- All team members will continue to wear face masks and be temperature screened at the start of every shift.
- Lateral flow testing is provided daily.