Everyone is welcome at The Belfry, and we do our utmost to ensure our Hotel is accessible to all.
- Multiple DDA bedrooms throughout the hotel with adjoining rooms for carers
- Well lit parking close to the main entrance for easy access with full turning circule directly at the front of the hotel to drop off
- Porters available to help and assist with your luggage
- PEEP (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan check-in process available)
- Disabled toilets available throughout the hotel
- Hearing loop available upon request
- Vibration pillow available upon request
- Egress ramps situated throughout the resort
- Welfare facilities (RADAR key access)
- Swimming Pool hoist
- Guide dogs are welcome
There are some natural areas of ground and landscape whereby assistance with a wheelchair is needed and in some areas may be limited.
If you have any particular questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.