We are delighted to announce that both The Brabazon and PGA National golf courses will be open from Monday 1st June 2020.
We have also altered the way in which golf is played to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of all involved is maintained as play resumes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Bookings can only be made from Monday 25th May by calling 01675 238600, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- All tee time pre-bookings are mandatory
- Bookings can be made for both courses for one week in advance
- There are 10 minute intervals between each tee time with a maximum of 2 players
- The guidelines are that golf can be played solely, with people from the same household or with one other person outside of the household providing that social distancing is adhered to at all times
- First tee time available will be 8.00am Monday to Friday and 7.30am Saturday and Sunday
- The Brabazon is priced at £80 per person, PGA National £50 per person
- Pre-booked buggies will also be available, limited to 1 golfer unless from the same house hold
- Access to the courses will be via the main entrance.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee time
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry/exit
- Golfers will be asked to be on the tee no more than 5 minutes prior to their tee time
- All golfers should adhere to social distancing at all times both on and off the course
- A member of the golf team will be on hand for check in and to remind players of the safety guidelines
- All other resort facilities are closed including the driving range, putting green areas and locker room
- Toilet facilities will be available in the Brabazon Halfway House and will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day
- Rental clubs will not be available, so players must bring their own sets
On The Courses
- The starter will be on hand to manage play and to remind players of the safe play code of conduct
- Bunker rakes have also been removed, so please bear this in mind when playing
- Please do not touch the flag sticks
- Please do not share or pick up another player’s club or ball or make contact with their equipment
We very much look forward to welcoming golfers back to The Belfry and hope you all enjoy playing our world-class courses.